To bring Shared Services Professionals
together for Learning and Growth
As an Association, we deliver value to the Shared Services industry and our members through the following..
Facilitate thought provoking state-based networking opportunities
ASSA Breakfasts – sponsored by Michael Page/Page Personnel
The breakfasts are aimed at discussing relevant topics associated with managing and leading a Shared Service Centre. Presenters are primarily practitioners who have experienced the ups and downs of Shared Services.
These are usually held monthly.
The lunches are a formal sit down lunch aimed at examining global trends in shared services.
These are usually held twice a year.
ASSA Think Tanks
Targeted at leaders in Shared Services these half day interactive workshops will explore new opportunities, be futuristic in their approach and challenge your current status quo.
Held once a year.
Offer conference and partner discounts
We look to partner with conference and training organisation to deliver you reductions in the normal fee.
Provide cost effective and insightful Benchmarking
- ASSA partners with The Hackett Group to deliver benchmarking across a number of shared services functions.
- Each study is tailored to the needs of the participants.
- We use a consistent and standard methodology.
- Regionally focussed.
- After each study we facilitate a workshop whereby the leading organisation discusses their journey towards better practice.
Supply the latest news in Shared Services from across the globe
We partner with a global research company to source the latest news, no matter how big or small on Shared Services so you know exactly what is happening and the latest trends.
Facilitate cross-industry participation and learning
- We have members and associates from all types of organisations, public and private, large and small, profit and not for profit.
- Whoever you work for, we will have a contact.
Join us now and enhance the profile of shared services professionals in Australasia.
Foster Strategic Alliances with other like-minded organisation
There are other global professional bodies that we look to build relationships with and we can get you access to their networks as well.
Offer limited Shared Services advisory support
- If you need advice on Shared Services, we are the professionals who can help you.
- Remember we do have a day job and our game is not consulting, but we are happy to share our experiences and insights with you.
Arrange site visits to other shared services member organisations
Do you want to visit a particular shared service organisation but don’t know who to contact? Let us know and we can facilitate this for you.
Other activities we are exploring include
- Shared Services Leadership development program;
- Greater online presence;
- Q&A forums;
- Speaking opportunities at our events; and