In Australia and New Zealand
alone we estimate there are
more than 20,000 shared
services professionals across
ASSA promotes the growth of shared services professionals by being the pre-eminent networking association and a leading source of knowledge to drive performance improvement in your business.
ASSA is a not-for-profit organisation run by shared services professionals, for shared services professionals. We welcome members from both public and private sector organisations, irrespective of the size of your business.
Our Strategic Intent is focused on “Bringing Shared Services Professionals together” .
We provide many opportunities to connect with like-minded professionals and share industry experience, insight and innovations, including:
- Networking events and forums;
- Tailored and regionally focussed benchmarking;
- What and Who is making the news in Shared Services across the globe;
- Conference and partner discounts;
- Cross-industry participation and learning;
- Foster strategic alliances with other like-minded organisations;
- Facilitate site visits to other shared services member organisations;
- Limited Shared Services advisory support.
Join us now and enhance the profile of shared services professionals in Australasia.
This new name is intended to express ASSA’s expanded focus of promoting better practice in the shared services profession, together with a broader range of industry and professional development initiatives. Our vision is to deliver shared services expertise, insight and innovation.
We are planning many opportunities to connect with like-minded professionals and share industry experience, insight and innovations, including:
- Industry specific training
- Shared services industry accreditation
- Networking events and forums
- Conference and partner discounts
- Cross-industry participation and learning
- Authoritative voice for benchmarking, studies and governance in shared services